Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
Next Week Dates
- Monday: 3/25/19 Casino Night Committee Meeting 6:00 pm in the teachers lounge
- Friday: 3/29/19 PTL Free Dress Day
- Friday: 3/29/19 Lenten Meal- Enchilada Dinner 5:30-7:00, Kinder, 2nd, 3rd and 8th are in charge of volunteering and donating desserts.
- Sunday 3/31/19 All School Mass 9:00 am Mass
- 4/10/19 PICTURE DAY--Mass Uniform Yearbook pictures, class pictures, and athletics pictures will be taken
- 4/12/19 Fish Fry 5:30-7:00 5th, 6th & 7th grade are in charge of volunteering and donating desserts.
- 4/18/19 Egg Hunt/ Noon Dismal
- 4/19/19 Good Friday-No School
- 4/27/19 Casino Night
- 5/2/19 Sports Banquet 5:30-7:30
- 5/3/19 Family Fun Night
- 5/3/19 Noon Dismal
- 5/6-5/10 Teacher Appreciation Week
- 5/10/19 May Crowing/Mother's Day Tea
- 5/16/19 Field Day
- 5/19/19 Holy Communion Mass 3:00 pm
- 5/21/19 Spring Show 6:00-7:00 pm
- 5/22/19 8th Grade Graduation
- 5/24/19 Last Day of School, Class Parties, Kinder Graduation and Awards Ceremony
Please click the link below to view and complete the survey.
TIME FOR TESTING!
Casino Night 2019
There will be great food, dancing, silent/live auctions and casino gambling. We will be sending home information how to purchase tickets for this event. We are looking forward to a successful event!!!
Our Lenten meals will begin on March 8th 2019. These meals are an annual fundraiser for OLOF. We have paired up grade levels to volunteer and bring in desserts for each meal. There will be Sign Up Genius links sent out from your homeroom teacher for your assigned meal. This is a wonderful opportunity to complete your service hours for the year. Our opportunities to complete service hours for the year are limited.
March 29th, 2019 K, 2nd, 3rd and 8th grade (sign up link below).
April 12, 2019 5th, 6th & 7th grade (sign up link below).
Volunteer Hour Agreement
There are several volunteer opportunists approaching this school year so please take advantage of those opportunities to serve.
As a reminder the business agreement that each family member signed states the following:
I recognize the importance of volunteer hours, and agree to serve ten (10) hours over the course of the school year. If I should be granted a discounted tuition rate, I agree to an additional ten (10) hours of volunteer time, for a total of twenty (20) hours per school year. At the end of the year, any unserved volunteer hours will be billed to my account, at the rate of $25.00 per hour. It is my responsibility to document all hours and submit them, as served, to the school office for approval.
J Lo's Word
Dear Fatima Families:
I hope everyone had a restful spring break. This this first week back was full of activity, but nothing stands out more than our unexpected trespasser on Wednesday. We should all pause and give thanks that the situation wasn't more serious, as it very well could have been. Unfortunately, we as a campus and a family must take heed to the fact that schools, churches, no place really, is as safe and protected as we would like it to be or expect it to be. We must all be diligent in protecting our campus and each other. I would like to offer a huge shout out to the teachers and staff for immediately reacting and keeping the kids in their classes during the brief lock-down. Thank you especially to Ms. Hollins, who first noticed the trespasser and immediately notified me. It takes a village, and this is no less an instance when it took us all to keep our campus safe. With all the things that were done right, there were also things that need to be done better. Campus safety is always a priority, and I am working with the parish staff to bring new, safer changes to Fatima. We have already added our Raptor system. Soon we will be building an extra security door to the front entrance. As we bring these new safety measures to Fatima, I trust all our Fatima family members will be respectful in following these new expectations, knowing that all we do is done to keep our campus and your child safe, sound, and protected at all costs. I love our children. I LOVE ALL our children with every fiber of my being. I mean that. Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me--allowing US--the honor of educating and loving them.