The Eager Eagle
Weekly Memo for STAFF
Week of October 28-November 1: Have a great week!
A Look at Jean-tober this week:
~Our dress up days correlate with Red Ribbon Week.
Monday~~Wear CRAZY HAIR and CRAZY SOCKS!
Wednesday~~Wear NEON and SUNGLASSES!
Thank you to everyone that sends me pics~I love seeing these!
What's Happening in the Eagle's Nest?
Book Fair is Open!
Book Fair starts tomorrow, and will be open every school day from 10/28 through 11/5. Times will be 7:50 - 2:30 pm. Additionally, the fair will be open Tuesday evening for the Trick and Treat event.
Here is what you need to know...
Students wishing to visit Book Fair may do so in several ways.
1. Through their specials class.
- Music, Computers, and PE will be able to send up to 4 students at a time to Book Fair.
- During Media all students will have the opportunity to rotate through the fair to 'window shop' or make purchases.
2. During recess.
- Each team leader will find 3 grade level recess passes for the book fair.
3. During class.
- Every teacher has been given 1 student pass for the Book Fair. Students MUST have a pass when they show up or they will be asked to return to class.
Passes for Book Fair will be found in your mailbox. Team Leaders, remember you have 3 additional passes for use during recess.
Food for Families
Each classroom will collect non-perishable food items. The class that collects the most wins a prize!
You may start scheduling your formal observations. Email Jen or Streelman to schedule.
We are meeting October 30 in Heather's room. Don't forget your data binder!
Team leaders will meet Monday, October 28 at 3:30 pm.
Need help using the Riso? Email Jen if you would like some training and tips!
We are looking at our next round of meetings occurring November 5-6.