Valentine's Week at PVMS
Sponsored by EarlyAct Council
Powdersville Patriots Give Back!
Our EarlyAct Council will be sponsoring several fundraisers next week, February 8-12. All money raised will benefit a local non-profit organization, the Cancer Association of Anderson. The Cancer Association of Anderson was founded in March 2013 by a group of cancer survivors, health care professionals, and community leaders to improve the quality of life for cancer patients, survivors, and their families living in Anderson County.
The Cancer Association of Anderson depends on donations and fundraiser to provide:
- up to $1000/year for treatment related expenses,
- "Wig and Hat Room" which provides wigs, hats, and scarves free of charge,
- Emotional support through support groups and free enrollment in AnMed's Oncology Rehab program,
- Connection to other cancer survivors,
- Referral to services which will benefit the cancer patient, survivor, and families,
- Loans and assistance with durable medical equipment.
HOW will we raise money?
And there's MORE...
- Monday - Love Your Team Day - Dress up to support your favorite Super Bowl team, college team, or even our own Patriots!
- Tuesday - Pajama Day - Who doesn't love to come to school dressed in your favorite pair of cozy pj's??
- Wednesday - Monochromatic Day - Pick your favorite color and wear shades of it from head to toe!
- Thursday - Tacky Day - Be creative! Most of us don't have to look too far in the closet or drawer to put something together that we'd never wear any other day!