Welcome to the 2021/22 School Year!
August 9, 2021
School Has Started!
Are you registered?
- Students are able to begin participating in classes once their families complete the registration process.
Do you have all the required immunizations?
- Several vaccinations are required in order for students to complete the registration process.
- Students are unable to enroll until all required vaccinations have been completed.
Our office is here to help you get registered and scheduled today! Please call 702-799-5573 with questions.
Your Administrators are Here to Help!
If you a question, comment, or concern please feel free to reach out to our friendly and professional administrators. They are here to ensure that the entire Orr Middle School Community receives the best possible customer service! Each of our administrators has been assigned a grade level in order to be able to provide timely communication with our community.
Pictured From Left to Right
Ms. Shivaun McCloud, Assistant Principal, 7th grade
Mr. Anthony Nunez, Principal, 8th grade
Ms. Jennifer Tafolla, Assistant Principal, 6th grade
Reminders for Students
- When you have found a seat in the cafeteria please scan the QR code or enter the website in order to document where you sat during lunch. You can use your phone or Chromebook to access this form.
- All electronic forms or documents require you to be logged in with your CCSD Google email address. This is the one that ends in @nv.ccsd.net.
- Know your ID! All students must enter their student ID number in order to get their breakfast and lunch.
Our School Website Can Help You!
Orr MS is Your Community School!
All Students Are Eligible for Breakfast and Lunch
Health and Safety at Orr MS
In order to help maintain a safe and health environment, all individuals on campus must practice social distancing and wear masks.
Any visitor who enters campus will be asked to complete a Visitor Questionnaire and Acknowledgement form.