Moorpark College at TOHS!
SPRING SEMESTER - COLLEGE COURSE ON CAMPUS!
Thousand Oaks High School and Moorpark College are continuing their collaboration to bring college level courses to our campus. We are excited to have the opportunity to offer a Statistics dual enrollment class for Term 2.
- Moorpark College offers 4 units per class
- TOHS offers 10 high school credits per class
- Most class units will transfer to University of California (UC) and/or California State University (CSU), and/or some private universities
- Tuition fees are waived for high school students! (Other small fees may apply)*
STATISTICS - SEMESTER 2 - PERIOD 1
- Prerequisite for Statistics class is completion of Algebra 2 with a C or better
- Class runs from January 22nd through May 13th
- Class meets daily, Monday - Friday, from 7:00 AM to 7:50 AM in room G-12 @ TOHS
- Book required: you can purchase or rent required book through Chegg or Amazon. Book will be needed the first day of class
Please see Mrs. Doherty in the Instruction Office for more information and registration information!