Attention Parents & Teachers
We all look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting May 9th, location will be in the project lab across the hall from the office, start time is 6pm, and end time will be around 7pm. There will aslo be a budget meeting on May 16th starting at 6pm and end time should be around 7:30pm.
If anyone has questions or concerns that they would like to talk about please feel free to reach out to an executive board member.
Executive Board Members:
- Amy Slavens - PTA President - 417-848-8798 & email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janna Wiseley - 1st Vice President over Department of Education - 417-848-3262 & email is email@example.com
- Rhiannon Deskins - 2nd Vice President over Department of Organization - 417-848-4457 & email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danelle Garvey - 3rd Vice President over Department of Promotions - 417-840-8475 & email email@example.com
- Kim Smith - Secretary/Historian
- Treasurer/Correspondence on PTA Email - Becky Green - 417-818-1997 & email firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Fun Night
Volunteers are needed to help with the games for this event. There will be sign up genius coming out closer to the event date.
Look for more information coming out later this month.
Box Tops Collection
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to volunteer if I join PTA? Absolutely not! We would love to have you, but membership does not commit you to volunteer throughout the year.
How much time is required to volunteer for the PTA? Required? None, but just think – our school has over 200 students. If every one of them had an adult volunteer give at least two hours of his/her time, we would be able to do so much more during the school year.
What type of things might I be asked to do? During school hours or at evening events, from making copies or filling Friday folders to supervising a game or selling a book to a student, there are so many different activities that can be done.
What if I can’t make all the meetings? No problem, come as often as you can. We value EVERYONE’S opinions and suggestions. PTA is all about the students.
How do I become a Member? COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP FORM and return it to your child’s teacher along with $5 for an individual membership.