News From Dr. Dutt For Students
Virtual Learning Reminders
Just a few reminders for all students;
- Attendance DOES count during virtual learning;
- Participation and work completion ALSO COUNT;
- Promotion to the next gradel leve and Graduation will follow the same guidelines as if we are on campus.
This link will bring you to the original communication about expectations for students with more detail; but I must stress that your attendance and participation is paramount while we are learning at home!
- This week we will transition into a new schedule. Monday and Tuesday will be a Straight 8 like last week but we will start instruction at 8:30 instead of 7:30. Starting Wednesday, we will move to an A/B rotating day schedule; also starting at 8:30. Both schedules conclude at 12:25.
- Students will be required to sign in for attendance for the classes that are being held each day. Attendance must be logged by 12:00 (Noon).
- The bell schedules are listed below.
ZOOM Virtual Classes
- Please show up on time at the scheduled time.
- Find a quiet place, free from distraction (siblings, pets, parents, televisions).
- Maintain RESPECT in both speaking, writing, and appearance.
- Stay on mute if not participating verbally to elminate background noise.
- Refrain from chewing gum, eating, or drinking in front of the camera.
REMEMBER,THIS IS A CLASS, SO TREAT IT AS SUCH!
How to use ZOOM for students
Mental Health Resources
This is a very difficult time for all of us; not just for school but for life in general. Should you find yourself struggling and in need of some encouragement or help - WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. Below you will find a link to a new page on our district website with resources for mental health during this trying time. Also remember that your school counselors and case managers are here to assist. We are only a phone call or email away. Use us!