Art Room Safety
Safety Tips On Clay
General Art Safety
2. Don't eat or drink until necessary.
3. No horse playing.
4. Don't breath chalk dusts and art sprays.
5. When finished in art wash your hands.
6. Read labels and look for Nontoxic.
7. Don't inhale toxic chemicals.
8. Always were protective clothing's.
9. Don't add to much water with clay.
10. Have a good signage for dangerous things.
Clay Materials And Tools
- Paper bags
- Paper Towels
How To Use Clay Start To End
Disposal And Storage
- Turner, Robyn Montana. Scott Foresman Art. Glenview, illi.: Pearson,Scott Foresman, 2005. Print
- Mittler, Gene A., and Rosalind Ragans. Exploring Art. Lake Forest illi.:
- Glencoe/MacMillan/McGraw -Hill 1999. Print.
- Roy, Ken. "Procedure! Procedure! Procedure!" Connecticut Science Teachers Association Newsletter (2005): 4-5. Print.