Roberts Library Update
Week of September 10th
It sounds like most of you have completed the iStation testing for your class. This week in PLC we will review how to set goals with this data. We will also talk about what we need you to do with these goals.
- Mrs. Nabors has given us permission to order one rolling crate per grade level for carting Chromebooks (thank you). We will get those ordered soon.
- K-2 Please don't worry about sending Chromebooks until we receive the crates.
- Please MAKE SURE every child has a signed library folder. Need more folders? Let us know!
- This week we will celebrate Dot Day in the library. Be looking for some awesome Dot Day projects!
- Thank you to third grade for helping me clean up the library entrance/exit issues!