Blue bell recall
About Blue bell
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment said three people in the state
- Died from listeria there over the past year, possibly due to Blue Bell products.
- All five of the people who got sick in Kansas were patients being treated at the same hospital for unrelated causes, state health officials said.
- Four of them drank milkshakes at the hospital made with Blue Bell ice cream, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. It's not clear whether the fifth patient at the Kansas
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment said three people in the state died from listeria there over the past year, possibly due to Blue Bell products.
- chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream tested positive for listeria, a potentially deadly bacteria.
Don,t get ice cream from them
blue bell can make you sick
recall alert the blue bell factory is know done for little do too making people sick
Blue bell the promise
"We're committed to doing the 100 percent right thing, and the best way to do that is to take all of our products off the market until we can be confident that they are all safe," Kruse said in a statement on the company's website.
"We are heartbroken about this situation and apologize to all of our loyal Blue Bell fans and customers.