Modest Propsal

Brian Choe & Jarret Taylor

The Plan

Improvement of schools will be made upon a test at the age of 6 where we will pick the the top 10 percent into the school where they will be taken care of and the other 90 percent that do not make will be forced into labor where they will begin work as soon as they get there test result and finished. This is the most peaceful and mannerist way possible to have the best to lead our countries future

Benefits

If we do go through with this plan we can better the future of our countries, we will have our future already decided and we will have the best economy in the world. Once we finish this generation we will have this same plan again so we can implement them into our countries future, this method will secure our future for at least ten years at a time and be the most dominant force in the world by a mile.