3rd Self Contained Cohort Group 1/19
You are invited to be a part of our 3rd self contained cohort group!
This meeting, we will focus on visual supports. Prior to the meeting, please remember:
- Bring visual schedules, behavior charts, any visuals
- Bring a flash drive if you want to swap some docs
Bring one strategy or tool we are excited about
- Upload one item to the google drive
- We will set up visual folders on google drive
- We will take a tour of Phung's classroom(10 minutes or so)
These meetings are to help elementary self-contained teachers connect with each to provide support, strategies, and resources for each other. Based from our individual experiences, we can help each other build knowledge, learn new strategies, and access material to benefit our own classrooms and use practices that will help us all grow as educators.
Self Contained Cohort #3
Tuesday, Jan. 19th, 3-4pm
777 Ridge Road
Phung Bang will host the third cohort at Ridge Meadows Elementary
RSVPs are enabled for this event.