Home of the Spartans 5/10-14
End of Monday Early Release Days
The following Mondays are Regular School days. We no longer have Early Release Mondays for the remainder of the school year.
Regular School Day 8:40 am- 3:45pm
May 10-17 Testing Schedule
- Reading 10th Grade FSA ELA Session 1- Teachers-Sherman, Bennett, Alaniz (E- Learners & Traditional) - arrive before 8:40 am
- US History EOC- arrive before 8:40 am
- AP World History- Arrive before 7:30 a.m. for testing- traditional & e-learners
- AP Macro Econ- Arrive before 11:30 a.m. for testing- traditional & e-learners
- Reading 10th Grade FSA ELA Session 2- Teachers- Sherman, Bennett, Alaniz (traditional & E-Learners- arrive before 8:40 am
- AP Spanish - arrive before 7:30 am
- AP Psych- arrive before 11:30 am
- Reading 10th Grade FSA ELA Session 1- Teachers- Beck, Palmateer, Hauswirth/Jones- Traditional & E-learners- arrive before 8:40 am
- AP English Language- arrive before 7:30 am
- AP Micro Econ - arrive before 11:30 am
- Reading 10th Grade FSA ELA Session 2- Beck, Palmateer, Hauswirth/Jones- Traditional & E-learners- arrive before 8:40 am
- Biology EOC- arrive before 8:40 am - Teachers: Kerr, Nguyen- Honors E-Learners ONLY
- Biology EOC- Cox, Furman, Nguyen, Soto- Honors & Reg ( e-learners & traditional) arrive before 8:40 am
- AP Biology- arrive before 7:30 am
- AP Env Sci- arrive before 11:30 am
Dual Enrollment Textbooks- Textbook Return
Now that the Spring semester is coming to an end we need to collect your Dual Enrollment (HCC) textbooks. You may return your books to Mrs. Watson in the front office during the following times.
Monday- Friday 8am-4pm
You must return your books to clear your student account. If your dual enrollment textbooks are not returned you will be financially responsible for the books. Please return your books as soon as possible.
Here is some important information per Dr. Haggin's message that was sent out last Friday concerning Graduation:
We are pleased to announce that we are increasing the number of guests permitted to attend our ceremony from two to four per graduating Senior.
- Tickets will be made available for students the week of May 17, 2021.
- School sites will communicate the process for distribution to students, as students will be required to sign for their tickets.
- Seat assignments will be printed on each ticket and entrance/arrival times will be printed on the ticket envelope.
- Each set of four guests will be seated together but will be distanced from other families/groupings.
- Masks will still be required while inside EXPO Hall.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for guest use.
- All adults should be mindful of appropriate social distancing while moving within the venue.
- Graduates will also be expected to maintain appropriate distancing.
For families who prefer to view the events from the comfort of their homes, all graduation ceremonies will be live-streamed at HillsboroughSchools.TV and broadcasted on Frontier Channel 32 and Spectrum Cable Channel 635.