As Windward’s Bookkeeper you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s bookkeeping system : You’ll have the responsibility for reviewing and entering accounting transactions (revenues, accounts payable and accounts receivable items) into Priority system. You'll be dealing with payments, invoices, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 2 / 3 )
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience at a High-Tech Company – required
- Experience with Priority accounting system
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – required
Windward is a maritime data and analytics company, bringing unprecedented visibility to the maritime domain. Windward makes maritime data accessible and actionable, for the first time in history, from flagging criminal threats at sea to identifying new market trading opportunities.
Windward’s data and insights are in wide use by Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide. Windward is now bringing the same unique data and insights to the world of Finance, giving traders, investors and analysts access to a gold mine of untapped market opportunities.