End of School Year
OVCA Community Resources
What to expect with Returning supplies:
- K12 will mail and email you a list showing what supplies need to be returned- this info is also available to veiw in the LC account
- Return shipping labels will be emailed and eventually mailed out later this summer
(is your mailing address on file correct?)
-Keep your school computer unless you are withdrawing or no longer need a loaner computer
Looking ahead to next school year:
SY 21/22 starts on August 10th
Reminders and Resources:
ONLY return your K12-issued computer hardware if the student is withdrawing
Generally, you will need to return the computer in the following situations:
- Student withdraws
- K12 support has requested the Computer be replaced
- Computer is no longer needed
- School policy changes
K12 will try to contact you at the Learning Coach email address or the Student shipping address on file when it is time to return the computer. If you are returning to K12 next year, you should keep and continue to use the same computer.
Click here for additional information about computer hardware returns.
Unsure which Materials to Return? Here are the steps:
Log into the Learning Coach account and then follow the directions below:
- Click the Learning Coach's name, located on the top-right of the home page
- Click the My Info link
- Select the student name, and then the "Orders" tab to see a list of all material orders
- Select the order number that you would like to view
- Scroll down to Course Materials to view a summary of your order; this includes a list of the materials provided for each course, the kit name/SKU number, the order status, and tracking information.
- Click the arrow (>) to see the items provided in each course kit
- Use the icons (next to each item) and the Return status listed below, to determine which materials will or will not need be returned once the course and/or School Year is complete
Have you moved this school year? Here are the steps to confirm your address is correct
To see what address return labels and eventually supplies for next school year will be sent to-
Find Your School Address and Phone Number in the LC account under MY INFO
Log into your LC's OLS account
Click My Account or My Info under OLS Quick Links
Select a student
Go to the School tab
If this information is not up to date contact your CFA to get this updated.
While school is out for the summer, over 100 sponsoring organizations, serving hundreds of sites across the state, provide no-cost meals to kids 18 and younger. Many sites serve both breakfast and lunch or lunch and a snack.