East Lincoln Middle School
Home of the Falcons
ELMS Yearbook Distribution & Report Card Information
Good evening, Falcon families! This is Mrs. Myers! I know Friday was the last day of school, but I am coming to you one last time to make sure all families are aware of our yearbook distribution and end of year drive-thru celebration for all students!
- All students are welcome to join us for the drive through to see their teachers, say good-bye, and receive a frozen treat from our PTO! However, yearbooks will only be given out to those who pre-ordered. There are no additional yearbooks available for purchase at this time! All 8th grade students will receive a commemorative photo and t-shirt from their teachers as well.
- Please see your assigned time and loop for the drive-through to help us be efficient! Also, please remember that students must remain their cars but definitely roll those windows down so we can celebrate with you! (See graphic below for times & loops).
- If you are unable to attend the drive-thru, we will keep yearbooks and 8th grade gifts available for pick-up during summer hours - which are Monday - Thursday, 8am to 4pm.
- We will still collect library books at the drive-through as well! We have over 100 books still out, so please help us collect those! Teachers have been reaching out to families who still have books out.
- Report cards will be finalized in PowerSchool on June 1st. We will print paper copies by request and for pick up in the front office. Call the office if you would like one printed. Eighth grade Math I students will receive additional guidance in the mail on grading options for the high school class.
Finally, a celebration! We continue to feel blessed by our community angel who paid the ELMS end of year cafeteria balances. Some of you have asked how to pay it forward, and we are happy to collect monies that some of you would have paid to be paid toward accounts at our feeder elementary and high schools. Just email me (email@example.com) for more information. As a reminder, LIncoln County Schools will continue some meal services through the annual summer feeding program. Revised information on the sites and times are part of the email version of this message as well posted on the Lincoln County Schools website and social media.
Thank you again for being our partners during this grand experiment called remote learning. We weathered it together, but I personally pray we will all be back again together in the Fall. If not, I know the Falcon community will continue to do our best -- together.
Mrs. Heather Myers
Helpful Link Library:
Click here for the confidential, online free and reduced lunch application! We encourage any families in need to complete an application. Returning families MUST complete a new application in the first 10 days.
Students will no longer receive individual books, but copies can be picked up in the front office or accessed using the button link above!