Acceptable use policy
1. Laptop computers used by school district students remain the legal property of Park City
2. Before a laptop computer is issued, the student must sign the Park City School District
Laptop User Agreement, as well as the Park City School District Acceptable Use Policy.
Both the User Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy will remain on file with the
issuing administrative authority.
3. Only district owned and approved, legally licensed software shall be installed onto
4. It is the student’s responsibility to maintain a backup of their data.
5. Students will be responsible for any software or data on the laptop outside of the default
image. Any intentional or unintentional malicious activity caused by student data or
software will be the student’s sole responsibility.