Every Learner--Every Day
Week at a Glance...
Monday, September 12
- IGNiTE Project Team Meeting @ 8AM
- Fourth Grade uses library from 9-10AM
Tuesday, September 13
- Literacy Team Meetings all day in room 107
- One Sole Purpose Delivery Day @ 9AM in APR-Matz in charge
- Mrs. Forrester at a conference in Jefferson City
- Girl Scouts in Art room at 4:30PM
Wednesday, September 14
- Fifth Grade to Art Museum from 12-2PM (5th Grade switches lunch with 3rd Grade)
Thursday, September 15
- Reed Middle School Night
Friday, September 16
- Dr. Dawson visits Watkins @ 10:30AM
- 4th Grade travels to Camp Wakonda all day
Teacher Morning Duty
APR: Burnley & Scott
Each week I am going to highlight some 'Marigold Moments' that I observe in the building that week.
- Mrs. Powell being exceedingly patient and kind with a student who needed a lot of attention this week.
- Teachers checking in on the subs in their partner teacher's class.
- Those who noticed I needed caffeine and brought me a coke!
- Mrs. Acevedo for jumping in and covering a class at a moments notice during her plan time.
- All the smiling faces at Open House even though we were bone tired!