Indian Run Family Update
Indian Run Elementary | March 4, 2022
Hello Indian Run Families,
We had a fantastic week at IRE! It was so fun celebrating Read Across America this week and having a little extra fun with a spirit week. Not many updates this week as we inch closer to Spring Break. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or we can help in any way!
Have a great weekend!
Amber and Marty
Indian Run Announcements
- Dine and Donate: March 10th @ Donatos
- March Newsletter below
- Family Game Night: April 22 - More details to come
4th and 5th Grade Student Opportunity
- YOU are invited to join us on a once-in-a-lifetime 8-day international travel experience during the summer of 2023 to London and Paris!
- Please join us on March 10th to learn more about this educational opportunity. Details, including the itinerary, when we’ll be traveling, and the cost of this trip, as well as, the official opening of enrollment will be discussed! We have some special incentives for early enrollees as well. You can check out these student-created videos of LONDON and PARIS too!
- To ensure you get all of the information, please confirm your spot at the March 10th, 2022 meeting by using the RSVP link HERE.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open!
2022-23 Kindergarten Parent Information Night will be in person on April 19th from 6:30-7:30pm.
- Need to update your IRE wardrobe? Check out our IRE Spirtwear options
- Be sure to check out our latest episodes of The Wire.
UPCOMING INDIAN RUN EVENTS
- March: Women's History month
- March 28-April 1: Spring Break
- April 19: 2022-2023 KG Parent Information Night @ 6:30pm
- April 22: PTO Family Game Night
- - - - - - - - -
Job and internship fair for students
If your business is interested in hiring students for the summer, or Dublin graduates for their career, join us for Work In Dublin: Job, Career, and Internship Fair on April 12 at Dublin Scioto 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. You can sign up for this free event at this link.
PERC hosting book talks on March 9, author presentation March 16 and 17
Parents and Educators Raising our Community is sponsoring a book talk lead by Syntero clinicians on March 9 at 9:30 a.m. at the Dublin library and 7 p.m. via zoom. The book is by Dr. Jess Shatkin and is titled “Born to be Wild: Why Teens Take Risks, and How We Can Help Keep them Safe.” To attend the zoom, you can register at www.percdublin.org. Dr. Shatkin will be presenting live at Emerald Campus at 7 p.m. on March 16 and at 9:30 a.m. on March 17 at the Dublin Rec Center.
Dodgeball returns on May 13, will benefit Honor Flight
The Dublin City Schools dodgeball tournament returns on May 13 at Dublin Coffman stadium and will benefit Honor Flight. Details are available here.
Local scholarships totaling more than $100,000 now available
Applications are now being accepted for 72 local scholarships. Visit this web page to see these amazing opportunities awaiting our students.
Youth Activities - New activities added
Check out our youth activities web page regularly to stay up to date on the most recent activities available for students outside of school.