Week 3 Project
By: Kody Price
First Person and Third Person
Third Person - A story told by a person how is not in the story, but he knows what is going on at all time.
Types of Narratives
Time Travel - It is a story that will be about when you travel through time to go to the future of past.
Mystery - It is a story that has a problem that is solved by finding clues for what happened or how did it.
Medieval - It is a story that take place in the past at the time of knights and kings.
Influence of Setting and Polt
Ex. As, he sat there he heared a sound in the distance and it was loud.
- What - problem
- When - time
- Why - why it happened
- Where - place
- Who - person
- Red - Draw a red arrow in front of each paragraph
- Orange - Circle the first word of the sentence
- Green - Underline the thesis
- Blue - Underline sensory language
- Yellow - Circle punctuation, comma, etc