May 11, 2020
Please help share this information with parents of Herndon students so we are getting the word out to all of our families.
End of Year Close Out
Return School Items & Pick Up Personal Items Instructions
- Adhere to your scheduled pick-up time.
- DO NOT get out of your vehicle.
- BOLDLY PRINT the name and grade of your student(s) in marker or large printed font on a sheet of paper.
- Display the page(s) on the passenger side window(s) as you enter the main parking lot.
- Slow down as you enter so the staff near the entrance can read the names and radio them to the gym.
- Drive to the back and around the loop. Pull up near the art/band rooms.
- Have your items to return, ready to be passed to staff.
- Once clear, pull forward to the handicap sidewalk outside the gym.
- Wait for personal items to be delivered to your car.
- Leave the school campus once items are received.
Monday, May 18 - Students with Siblings at Herndon
8 AM - 12 PM - A wing students who have siblings at Herndon
1 PM - 3 PM - B wing and MS students with siblings at Herndon
Tuesday, May 19 - Students without siblings at Herndon
8 AM - 10 AM - A wing students
10 AM - 12 PM - B wing students
1 PM - 3 PM - MS students
Wednesday, May 20 - Make-up
8 AM - 10 AM - Anyone that missed their time slots on Monday or Tuesday
Anyone that cannot come at their scheduled time must contact Mr. Thomas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for pick up.
To learn more about the electives, here is a link to a short description of each.
- All parents, please complete this survey regarding agendas for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Cheerleader try-outs, Highstepper try-outs, and STUCO speeches and elections will take place at the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Hawk Talk and Jess Staff applications are begin accepted until midnight May, 17, 2020.