ZCS Early Dismissal
march 9th, 2018
A Few Details
Town and County officials have strongly recommended that we release schools early tomorrow because of likely gridlock due to the funeral procession for fallen hero, Sheriff’s Deputy Jacob Pickett. On Friday, March 9, 2018, the Zionsville Community Schools will dismiss at
- 12:30PM for elementary;
- 1:40 PM for high school,
- and 1:45 PM for middle schools.
Please note the following special arrangements:
- Please communicate all transportation changes to the teacher in a written note or email before school begins tomorrow. If you are unable to send a note, please call the office by 11:15 if possible.
- After Care will begin immediately following the early dismissal for students who are registered. (BAC)
- There will be NO PM Developmental Preschool on Friday, 3/9/2018.
- Universal Pre-School will dismiss as normal on 3/9/2018.
- Boys and Girls Club will transport registered B&G Club students at dismissal.
- ALL Eagle Rec classes are cancelled for tomorrow afternoon. (i.e. Tennis, Art, Spanish, Math Pentathalon, Basketball, etc...)
- The Town of Zionsville issued a statement prior to this communication. You may view it at: http://www.zionsville-in.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=166
- Lunch will be served prior to dismissal.
Modified Lunch Schedule:
All classes will be eating lunch in their respective classrooms.
Preschool will eat at their regularly scheduled time in the cafe.
Sack lunches will be served if lunch is purchased at school.
- First grade: 10:40-11:10
- Kindy: 10:55-11:25
- Second grade: 11:10-11:40
- Third grade: 11:25-11:55
- Fourth grade: 11:40-12:10