News & notes
- Please have your grades posted by 10pm, Tuesday, Oct. 13. See Tara Williford for grade posting questions.
- The Write Score testing window opens on Monday. It will be open for two weeks. Please decide as a grade level on how you will schedule and assess. Talk to Ms. Harville if you have questions.
- The QUEST program is selling Y-ties as a fundraiser. Ms. Cribbs and/or some QUEST moms will be selling Y-ties in the main hall in the mornings. Sherri will put information in your boxes to send home on Tuesday.
- If you have not done so already, please pay off your cafeteria bills by the end of the week.
- The mandatory Open Enrollment insurance meeting is Tuesday at 2:45 in the lunchroom.
Tweet of the week
Get kids excited about STEM!
Look Ahead ->
- Report cards go home on Tuesday, Oct. 20.
- The Creepy Creeker Staff party will be on Friday, Oct. 23 at Ashley Joyner's house. More information will come from the Faculty Team.
- There will be a faculty meeting for teachers only on Wednesday, Oct. 28. Plan to stay until 3:45.