Tired of washing dishes?
Dishwashers have been improving lives since 1870
Information you should know:
- Highly reliable machine
- does not damage dishes or silverware
- can be used easily
- saves you valuable time
- does everything you would normally do by hand
- Gained popularity after World War II thanks to improved home water heaters, detergents, and prosperity
- Over 1,000,000 dishwashers were produced in 1931
- Josephine Cochrane was the first to produce a successful automatic dishwasher, and have it sell in the market. She patented it around 1870.
- In 1926, her company became a part of the appliance firm Hobart
Dishwashers save you a lot of time after a long day at the office, especially when you're tired from everyday stress. Instead of coming home and washing the dishes yourself, just throw them in your automatic dishwasher, sit back and relax, and let the dishwasher do it all.