Graduation Registration Relaunch!
Registration - Take 2! Bad News, Good News.
The Bad News...
We had to shut down the original form in order to find the glitch and correct it, which we have done.
This means that when we relaunch our new and improved Graduation Registration form, we will need everyone to fill it out again, even if you filled out the first one.
We know it's inconvenient, but in order to be fair to everyone who selected the choice that appeared as part of the glitch, it's the right thing to do.
Now, the Good News!
Since 6:00 was such a popular time, we have decided to change the ceremony on June 3rd to a 6:00 ceremony, and move our Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade to 1:00 on June 3rd.
Here's an updated list of the dates and times:
- Graduation A - June 2, 2:00 PM
- Graduation B - June 2, 6:00 PM
- Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade - June 3, 1:00 PM
- Graduation C - June 3, 6:00 PM
Don't Forget - RESUBMIT!
The great news is that some of our families who prefer an evening ceremony will have the chance to select an evening ceremony.
Remember - we need everyone to fill out the Graduation Registration form again.
This time, we are also asking everyone to select a second choice in the event that a ceremony gets too many responses before our automated system removes it as an option.
- Students will need to fill out the form while they are logged into their student Google accounts. Students are limited to one response, but can edit their response after they submit the survey.
- We expect ceremonies to fill up quickly! Register as soon as possible for the best chance at getting your first choice.
- Once a ceremony is full, it will no longer show up as an option on the Graduation Registration form. A missing ceremony is not an error! Please select another option. You have the opportunity to be added to a waitlist for your preferred ceremony in the next question.
- Select the graduation ceremony that works best for your family. Be aware of any scheduling concerns and avoid selecting a ceremony that might not work. Once a ceremony has been selected, it may not be possible to change.
- Groups who want to make sure they are in the same ceremony should plan ahead and select the same ceremony. As soon as the Graduation Registration goes live, register quickly for the best odds that all group members are able to get in.
- While we will make every attempt to fulfill waitlist requests and ceremony changes, COVID limitations may prevent us from fulfilling all requests.
- Each graduate will be allowed FOUR guests. No additional tickets will be available. ALL people entering the stadium require a ticket, including infants, toddlers, and young children.
- We plan to livestream the event to allow the ceremonies to be viewable from home for anyone who wants to watch.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PHYSICALLY DISABLED INDIVIDUALS
Since seating will be assigned by lottery, please ensure that the person filling out the Graduation Registration form indicates "YES" when asked if anyone in the guest party requires seating for a wheelchair/walker.
This will ensure that your party is seated in an area that can accommodate access for all members of your party.
In order to meet COVID guidelines and restrictions, seating for each ceremony will be assigned. The four guests for each graduate will be assigned seats together.
Seating assignments will be made using a lottery system to provide fair and equitable seating access to all families.
Students will receive tickets with guest seating assignments when they pick up their caps and gowns at Senior Checkout.
Because seating will be assigned to each family, the gates will open less than one hour before the event. Families will only need to arrive with enough time to park, enter the stadium, and find their assigned seats.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Graduation Registration goes live today, May 3 at 1:00 PM.
Graduation Registration will be available until May 9 at 11:59 PM.
Waitlist requests, late additions, and change requests will be open between May 10 and May 14.
Due to the requirements associated with COVID restrictions, we will not be able to make changes to graduation ceremony participants after May 14.
- May 3 - Graduation Registration goes live (again)!
- May 9 - Last day to register for a graduation ceremony
- May 14 - Last day any changes can be made
- June 2 & 3 - Graduation ceremonies and Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade