Middle School Campus
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wish you and your family a safe and restful Memorial Day Weekend. The Middle School Campus recognizes and honors our U.S. military who have died while serving in the armed forces. We thank members of the armed forces and their families for their sacrifice.
Please review the following important notices:
- Yesterday, 5/25, progress reports and a June events calendar (see below) went home with your child.
- No School 5/26-5/29 in honor of Memorial Day.
Please join us in congratulating our third marking period honor roll students. We are proud of your achievements and perseverance this school year! Please view student names at the link below.
3rd Marking Period Honor Roll
* BOCES Free Summer Classes
* Summer Youth TRACK Camp
* Wboro VOLLYBALL Camp
* 4-H Conservation Days
* Livi Strong SOCCER FEST June 24 and 25 @ Wyman Memorial Park
* WYA BOYS LACROSSE Summer League
* Wboro SOCCER Camp
* Wboro BASEBALL Camp
* MVCC Youth Science & Tech Summer Camps HELD AT WBORO MIDDLE SCHOOL
* 3 ON 3 Girls Basketball Summer League
* Whitestown Pop Warner Cheerleading and Football
* Whitestown Summer Program
* Summer Reading Challenge 2023
* Summer Reading Skills Program - ONLINE ONLY
MVCC Math Corps Summer Camp
2023 Whitesboro Challenge Coin Hunt
6th Grade Syracuse Mets Game 6/24
7th Grade Visits Fort Stanwix
Middle School Carnival Day 5/24
Middle School Carnival Day Winners List
Carnival Day took place at the Middle School on Wednesday 6/24. The list of winners is below:
Sticky Marbles winners
Water Pong winners
Unstack It winners
Bouncy Balls winners
Hole in One winners
Quarter Game winners
Topple Tennis winners
Spring Concert Photos
District Art Show
Mental Health Awareness Month
ICAN Digital Citizenship Training for Students
If you have questions or concerns about your child and the online environment please contact your child's school counselor.