Take A Look!
Watch our latest orientation and workshop.
Welcome to Anna Yates!
We know there are more questions than ever around entering the upcoming school year and specifically about transitional kindergarten (TK) and kindergarten and we want to continue to find opportunities throughout these upcoming months to build relationships, share information, answer questions, and overall, help support kinder readiness.
In this third edition of our virtual newsletters are dates for our April events including our third parent orientation and third and final workshop along with contact information, fun teacher facts, and previous recordings.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you in the near future and if you are ready to enroll for the 2021-22 school year, the link is below.
Meet Mr. Pippen!
1. I love to eat. All types of food.
2. I love watching sports, especially live sports: Warriors, A’s, 49ers, Cal.
3. I love to travel. The photo is from a restaurant called Nando’s in London.
4. I love to play golf, even though I’m not very good at it.
5. I love the outdoors. Backpacking in the Sierra Nevada is something I do every year.
TK/Kinder Virtual Orientation
Wednesday, March 24th, 5-6pm
This is an online event.
We will record this presentation and place on our website under the "Kinder Readiness" tab for anyone unable to attend but we hope to see you there!
Meeting ID: 847 9292 7181
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Join Our Final Workshop!
April 14 at 10 a.m. : Parent/ Community Workshop: Learning Is All Around: Out And About
Meeting ID: 816 5265 5761
All previous workshop recordings are on our website under the tk/kinder readiness tab.