Updates for Schools: 2021-22
Latest Guidance & Communications
2021-22 Welcome Back Letter from our Superintendent
School is just around the corner and the Rainier School District is prepping for a 5 days/week return of students! Check out our Superintendent's latest letter to the community!
For full letter, CLICK HERE.
State Superintendent, Chris Reykdal Announcement
July 29, 2021
For the full letter, CLICK HERE.
Washington State Department of Health
K-12 COVID-19 Requirements for 2021-22 School Year:Summary of Changes as of July 28, 2021
- Vaccination and face coverings/masks are the most effective tools to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- All staff and students must continue to wear face coverings/masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- Physical distancing requirements have been updated to support provision of full time inperson instruction.
- Information on how schools should “layer” mitigation strategies for the best outcome is provided.
- Quarantine protocols have been updated to reduce student exclusions from instruction
Read the full requirements: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/820-105-K12Schools2021-2022.pdf