March 26, 2021
Tuesday (3/30) - School in Session
Wednesday (3/31) - Book Bingo (2:45 - 3:30)
Thursday (4/1) - Half Day (AM Schedule) - Spring Break begins after students are dismissed
Friday (4/2) - No School - Spring Break
- Teachers will communicate specific times when streaming will be available for ELA and math.
- The expectation is that ELA, math, and specials will be streamed for each day a student is not present in class.
- Science and Social Studies assignments will be available for students on Schoology.
- There will be no change for our students enrolled in the CVVA. They will continue to learn remotely.
- Students that need a computer device for remote learning should contact the media center at 583-723-5266
- April 12th will be an asynchronous learning day for all students, including CVVA. Students will learn from home on this day and use the Schoology platform.
Message from Mrs. Michlewski
April is Autism Acceptance Month! According to the CDC, 1 in 59 children will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism impacts every person differently but can impact a person's social skills, communication skills, and ability to self-regulate emotions. If you are interested in learning more about autism or volunteering to support people impacted by autism in your community, please visit www.autism-society.org
Board Meeting - Monday, March 29th - 6:30 pm
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MTg1YzlhZjQtMWJmNi00YTI5LThiMjctNDQwNTFhZDI0NjY2%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%229824ea09-1539-4200-ad9f-d8c34345d827%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%229cf93818-48ce-4c9c-a8a5-57d9c4cc7931%22%2c%22IsBroadcastMeeting%22%3atrue%7d&btype=a&role=a - Live Viewing Link #2
Elementary Homework Help for Students
Due to Parent-Teacher Conferences: After School Homework Help will be canceled on Wednesday, March 24th, and Thursday, March 25th.
Click on the button to access the Literacy Night Activity that were put together by the district