OC Goodwill Veterans Service
OC Goodwill Veterans Services as well as Americas Warrior Partnership (AWP) will be presenting “Warrior Connection” on Thursday, October 8 from 11:15-12:15 (@ OCAC) to bring awareness to the Veterans/Student population on how you can navigate around…
- Part Time Jobs or Career Planning
- VA Medical Issues
- Legal Problems
- Anything Keeping you from your goals
OCAC Caucus invites you to support the 2015 NAMI 5K Walk in Orange County
“NAMI", the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.”
Support NAMI and the 2015 5K walk by:
· Donating on behalf the USC School of Social Work Team
· Participating in the 2015 5K walk in Orange County
· Register or donate on www.nami.org
Participating in the 2015 5K Walk:
· Saturday October 10th, 2015
· Check-in begins at 8am
· Event begins at 10am
· Location: William R. Mason Regional Park
o 18712 University Dr., Irvine, CA 92612
Town Hall Meeting
Town Hall meeting with Dr. Weiss and your OCAC student leaders.
When: Thursday 10/15; 11:30 a.m- 12:30 p.m.
Where: Classroom A
Lunch will be provided.
- An opportunity to express or listen to student concerns with regard to your experience at OCAC in a safe and open environment.
- Approach this event with a strengths-based perspective and remember to provide potential solutions with all concerns.
RSVP no later than Thursday Oct. 8, 2015 at http://doodle.com/poll/g7cve22hit3wtfwf
Latino/a Social Work Caucus
Attention mentors and mentees from the mentorship program. There will be a self-care hike at Griffith Park October 3, 2015 for a chance to mingle with your match.
o Questions? Contact Mentorship coordinator Elizabeth Ramos at email@example.com
Dia de Los Muertos
October 27, 2015
More information to come.
October 23, 2015 @ 801 Hill Club
· For more updates add us on your social media!
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/lswcusc
· Instagram: @lswcusc
· Twitter: @lswcusc
· CONTACT US! firstname.lastname@example.org
Latino/a Social Work Caucus is selling totes.
Please contact Alyssa Vergara & Maria Zavala. To order please send email to asvergar@usc or email@example.com
Email the following information: first and last name,
color of the tote you are ordering (red or black), campus attending,
and address in case we need to ship out of state.
Thank you and FIGHT ON! (Note: Shipping cost is $7)
We Run the City 5k
An annual 5K rivalry run/walk between USC and UCLA that supports Special Olympics Southern California!
- EVERY dollar raised provides equipment, training, empowerment, joy, and improved health for athletes with intellectual disabilities.
- Competition is broken into three categories: most donations, most registered runners/walkers, and fastest runners. The school that wins two out of three, or sweeps all three, claims victory that their school Runs the City. Bragging rights and a trophy will be theirs for the year.
When: Saturday November 22nd @ 9 a.m.
Where: Exposition Park
· Register to participate at: www.werunthecity.com
· Join our team: USC School of Social Work – OC Caucus
· Registration is $40 from 9/1 -11/20 @ 5 pm; $50 from 11/20 (5 p.m.) through race weekend.
OCAC Caucus is selling merch
$10 (+ $1 card service fee)
Ask an OC Caucus member or email firstname.lastname@example.org
$20 (+ $1 card service fee)
As an OC Caucus member or email email@example.com
Have something to contribute?
USC School of Social Work, Orange County Caucus
Co-Chairs: Sarah McClellan & Jonathan Aspuria
Community Chair: Alexis Salas
Treasurer: Stephanie Arroyo
Secretary: Grace Kang
Foundation Year Rep: Alexandra Harris