Broadway High School
Home of the Fighting Gobblers
The mission of the library information program is to ensure that students and staff are lifelong readers and effective users of ideas and information. -American Association of School Librarians
- Library Hours: 7:55am – 4pm
- Computer Lab Hours: Monday-Thursday, 3:15-4:45 (subject to change with early dismissal days)
- 30 computers are available for student use.
- Backpacks must be left inside the doors of the library. Food and drink is not allowed in the library.
- All students visiting the library must have a pass from their teacher. If the students visits the library during a study hall, students must get library passes from a library staff member prior to the 8:24 bell.
- Students are expected to follow the RCPS Acceptable Use Policy.
- Overdue/fine notices are distributed weekly to 5th period teachers.