2015 Year In Review
Highlights of 2015
Biggest entertainment stories
On December 5, 2015 Kim Kardashian gave birth to her second child Saint West with her husband Kanye West.
Bruce Jenner ( the ex-husband of Kris Jenner) decided to have an intense surgery that changed him to a woman.
Princess Charlotte is Born
Prince William and Kate Middleton give birth to their second child and name her Charlotte.
Top 2 Movies
Best 2 Singers
1. Adele's new album 25 was a hit and made millions of money. Her voice is very unique and that is the reason she is one of the best singers of 2015.
2. Drake is also one of the best singers of 2015. He made a whole diss track about Meek Mill and destroyed his chance of being one of the A-list singers. He marketed his music by advertising it on the internet especially soundcloud.
Manny vs. Floyd
Manny vs. Floyd was the biggest sport story of 2015. They both made millions of dollars and fought to see who was best.
Tom Brady Cheats
Tom Brady was caught cheating. He used a deflated ball as an advantage for him.
Aaron Hernandez charged with first degree murder
Aaron Hernandez was charged with first degree murder for the death of Odin Lloyd. He was also charged with unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
Manny vs. Floyd
Top 5 Influential Figures
1. Donald Trump: Donald Trump has been very influential in the way of telling people what they want to hear. He currently is the top candidate with the highest polls.
2. Kanye West: Kanye West has been very influential towards teenagers and young adults who listen to his music.
3. Caitlyn Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner has been very influential to the public after showing her courage and bravery.
4. Drake: Drake has influenced many teenagers. He showed how much of an artist he is when he made a diss track fairly quickly about Meek Mill and showed everyone that no one can stop you.
5. J-Cole. J-Cole was probably the most influential because of his lyrics. Instead of all the awesome things he's done he uses his life stories to make his music.
New Years Resolution
1. For personal improvement I want to be more patient towards other people and nicer.
2. For friends and family I want to be more generous and give more than take from them.
3. For school and the outside world, I want to be more focused towards what I want to be and do when I grow up.