NEU Pence Elementary
August 7 - August 11
School Site Council Elections
The overall purpose of the SSC is to improve instructional programs at Pence School in order to meet the needs of all students. It provides a framework for changes through which parents, teachers, and school administration can focus on the development of a high quality educational program for all students. Each member is elected for a two-year term. By joining the SSC, you will be able to offer your insight into how effective Pence School is in creating a positive learning environment for all children and to take an active role in shaping how the school can continue to grow and improve. If you are interested in being elected as one of our parent representatives for the SSC, please complete this google form by FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2023. Elections will be conducted through a google form ballot on THURSDAY, AUGUST 24, 2023. There are four open parent positions. This information is also available on our school website
Thank you for your interest in becoming involved at Pence School. If you have any questions, please contact me by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Pence PTA
Become a Volunteer!
Please CLICK on the document below for information on becoming a Volunteer!
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
Please join us for Back to School Night, you will be able to meet your student's teacher and visit up to two classrooms, if you have more than one student. We're looking forward to see you!
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 from 1PM-4PM
LOCATION: County Operations Center Chambers
ADDRESS: 5 520 Overland Ave, San Diego, CA 92123
Lunch Monthly Menus
Pence Families, please be aware that every week on this newsletter you will find a link at the bottom that will take you to the Child Nutrition website where you can see the monthly menus and sign up to receive them directly to your email.
Penguin Shirt Sales
Penguin Shirt Sales are ongoing, PTA has sold out for most sizes this week,
but will be restocking the week of 8/7-8/11
Please contact them directly at 619-662-8187 if you have any questions.
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.
- If you ever need to revisit previous editions of our Family Friday Newsletter please visit our website under News and Communications menu, then Weekly Family Newsletter
Military Families' Corner
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - email@example.com OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary: