Kids Of STEEL
Program runs January 2016-April 2016
You are invited to be a part of Kids of STEEL, a youth exercise and nutrition program provided by Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc. (P3R).
Contact FSC's Amy Markle (email@example.com) or David Kelliher (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. Below is an informational letter as well as the Kids of STEEL program guide. There are links below to register for the Kids of STEEL program only or with the addition of attending race day on April 30th!
Kids of STEEL: Instilling lifelong, healthy habits in kids!
What is Kids of STEEL?
Kids of STEEL is an exercise and nutrition program designed to motivate children to pursue quality nutrition and an active lifestyle by incorporating exercise and healthy eating habits into their daily routine. Participants choose one of three training plans (preschool, Kids Marathon or 5K) and works on the appropriate exercise and nutrition goals.
During the training period (January-April) students will:
- Complete physical activity goals based on the training plan appropriate for your child’s ability.
- Try new foods by working on nutrition goals appropriate for your child’s age.
- Learn the benefits of setting a goal, training and achieving that goal.
- Track activity and nutrition goals on a training log
Two Options: Links are provided below to register!
- Complete the Kids of STEEL only program (FREE)
- Complete the Kids of STEEL and register for the Race Options on Saturday, April 30th, 2016! (Cost)