reward is 33$ per every 3.5 ounces
- the atomic number of Neon is 10.
- Neon has a atomic mass of 20.
- neon has 10 neutrons.
- Neon has 10 protons.
- Neon has 10 electrons.
- Neon has 8 valence electrons
- Neon will not be hard to find as it is the forth most abundant element in the universe
- Neon is in group #18 (Neon is a noble gas)
- Neon is found in nature but to make different colors u have to mix neon with other elements, for example ix it with hydrogen it will turn purple but neon glows bright red or orange.
- Neon is a non-metal
- Neon is a non-reactive element because it has 8 valence electrons.(full outer shell)