Oakdale Eagles Soar
Thankful for the 2 FULL weeks off!!!!
Special Shout -out to everyone who helped to complete assessments before the break...You know who you are and we THANK YOU!!!!
Thursday we CELEBRATE one year together:)
We are designing a culture shaped by speaking POSITIVE words because OUR WORDS HAVE POWER!!!!!
We exist to listen to our students and to demonstrate to them through listening that their contribution is of value.
We are creating a culture that works with students to give them exposure and a level of understanding to all that they observe.
New Year, New Thinking...How Do Students Respond to Instruction
Please log on to Todays Meet and record your response...Have you made and kept a resolution? What was the key to making it work? Or...If you have not been able to keep a resolution, what will you do differently this year?
Open the link and type your response...
- Please continue to review the Non-Negotiables
- Second Round Observations have began!!!!! They are unannounced:)
- If you have pictures or other information you would to share with the staff send me an email.
- Please communicate to your team before Thursday if you are unable to attend the Math Night.
- HEADS UP!!!!Half Day Planning Scheduled for next week... AM: 8-12; PM: 12-4-Monday (K/5); Tuesday (1/3); Wednesday (2/4)...more information to come!
Schedule for this Week
- Discipline Assemblies in the gym (Please be on time!): K/1: 9:00-9:15; 2/3: 9:20-9:35; 4/5: 9:40-10:00
- E. Williams to meet with ALL grade levels during your 45 minute release time
Tuesday Jan. 7 Day 3
- K. Alexander to meet with EC, ESL and TD at 7:45 in the Conference Room
- K. Alexander to meet with ALL Instructional Assistants (except AU) @9:00 in the Media Center
- K. Alexander to meet with ALL grade levels during your 45 minute release time in the literacy planning room
- K. Alexander to meet with Special Area 12:00 in the Science Lab
Wednesday Jan. 8 Day 4
- Culturally Relevant PD (7:30 in the Media Center)
- WLC Visit with Dr. Kelly Gwaltney (Chief School Performance Services) (AM)
- Grade Level Leaders Meeting (4:00 in the Conference Room)
Thursday Jan. 9 Day 5
- Mentee Meetings: 1 on 1 (@ 7:45)
- HR Visit to walk classrooms
- Math Game Night (6-7:30)
Friday Jan. 10 Day 6
- Happy Friday!!!