Fabulous First Grade Flyer
Week of September 8th - 11th , Issue 2
If you would like to order birthday snacks for your childs birthday please see the attached form.
PTO Membership Contest runs from Monday 8/31 – Tuesday 9/15.
- Whoever joins PTO is entered into a raffle to win Prosper spirit gear or gift certificates to local restaurants (like Ernesto’s, Palio’s, JC’s Burgers, etc).
- The class with the most membership will win a popcorn and movie party
Thank you for your support
Don't forget to like them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/folsompto/
We've Got Spirit YES We Do
-Students have PE everyday. Please be sure your child wears tennis shoes or brings them in their backpack.
-Please remember to check your child's folder everyday and initial.
-If your child is a walker please make sure to have a rainy day dismissal plan. Please talk to your child about the plan and let your child's teacher know.
Friday Ice Cream
Thank you for your help!
- Breakfast opens at 7:15 am for students at all grade levels: $1.15
- Lunch: $2.40 Meals include up to 5 items: 1 entree, up to 3 sides and a milk
- A la cart items are additional cost and displayed in the lunch line. Please visit myschoolbuckswebsite to block a la cart items that fit your family choices.
- Friday we sell ice cream for 1st-4th graders for $1 each. You may also block ice cream onmyschoolbucks
Mark Your Calendars
September 11th- Patriot Day Assembly at 8:00 in the Gym
September 14th-25th- MAP Math Testing
September 17th- Coffee Chat with the Principal-Community Room 7:45 am
September 22nd- Fierce Folsom Fun Run Kickoff Pep Rally at 1:00 in the Gym
September 24th- WatchDOG Kickoff
September 25th- Folsom Friday LIVE
October 1st- Fierce Folsom Fun Run
Writers Workshop: expectations and procedures, setting up Writing Journal
Readers Workshop: expectations and procedures, identify different reasons for reading
Spelling: in, it, for, like, and, the, sit, skit, hit, pit
Grammar: features of a sentence
Social Studies: being a good citizen in the classroom, home & community