Our Project On The Muscular System
By: Cari and Jacob
Functions of Your Muscular System
1. One function of the muscular system is that it helps you move.
2. Muscles are controlled by the Automatic Nervous System (ANS).
3. Two muscles bend and straighten the elbow.
4. One muscle pulls and shortens your elbow.
Diagram and Pictures of the Muscular System
How the Muscular System works with the Nervous System
1. The brain helps your muscles move.
2. These 2 systems work together because you usually need to think before you move.
3.The neurons of the nerves system are connected to most of the cells in your muscular system.
4. Muscles are under control by your autonomic nervous system [ANS].
5. Reflexes cause an involuntary movement of the muscular system.
What can go Wrong
Many things can go wrong with the muscular system like.......
1. Something that can go wrong with the muscular system is that you can get paralyzed.
2. This can be bad for the body because your nervous system can't send messages to your muscular system.
1. Another thing that can go wrong with your muscular system is that you can strain or tear a muscles
2. This can be bad for the body because you can't move that part of your body
1. Another thing that can go wrong with your muscular system is that you can get a disease
2. This can be bad for your body because it infects a large part of your body [called muscular dystrophy]