Steve Jobs owner of Apple
By Yasmin groves and Madion palmer
- Steve jobs was born in San Francisco California on February 24, 1955.
- His real parents Abdulfattah Jandail and Joanne Schieble were engaged at the time and quickly gave him up for adoption.
- Two lovely people named Steve and Clara jobs took him as there own.
- He grew up in Mountain View, California.
- Steve went to Homestead high school and for college Portland Oregon in 1972. He then dropped out of school early and gets his first job at video game maker in 1974.
- That is when is life became brighter.
Him working at his job
Steve worked as a video game maker.
Steve working at Apple
Steve is talking about the first iPad made from Apple.
He is thinking about what the next design will be for Apple.
What happen to his life
The making of Apple 1
- In march 1976, Steve and Woz show the early Apple 1 board at the homebrew computer club.
- They were so good with their plan that they started to assemble the Apple 1 in the jobs garage and sell them to computer hobbyist, including for the byte shop.
- Them two started to show off there amazing creation at the personal computing festival in Atlantic city, with help from Dan Kottke.
- Apple makes a huge sensation at the west coast computer fair with a prototype Apple 11.
What happened before and after he died
Before Steve died there were 11 movies made about him they were
- The Trumpet of Nerds
- Steve Jobs: Lost Interview
- Steve Jobs: One Last Thing
- Steve Jobs: Billon Dollar Hippy
- The Pixar Story
- Welcome to Macintosh
- Pixar: 25 Magic Moments
- The Way Steve Jobs Changes the World
- Steve Jobs: Consciously Genius
Steve Jobs died by Pancreatic Cancer
There net work is worth $560 billon dollars
- Millions of people buy iPhones over and over again
- About 63% of people have Apple products in there house
Steve Jobs introducing the first iPhone (MacWorld 2007)
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
Steve Jobs dontaed more than 40 million dollars to the Thurgood Marshall college foundation.