Feed your passion, reap the rewards
With Our Instructor-led business writing course
Effective writing is a powerful tool, attend our two-day business writing series to learn concise and straightforward language that gets the point across
Don't let minor mistakes in your business writing skills prevent you from reaching your full potential. From a simple interoffice memo to a strategic plan, learn how to articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner that will allow your ideas to be better understood by your readers. Improve your business writing skills by learning proper sentence structure and how to cut through the clutter and communicate clearly without leaving anything open to misinterpretation.
In this course you’ll also learn to spot, correct and avoid the most common writing pitfalls, and gain valuable experience analyzing, writing and revising a wide spectrum of business documents. This course offers effective strategies to sharpen your writing skills by structuring your ideas logically, exercising diplomacy in letters and reports, and shaping your arguments.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and understand basic rules for writing
- Learn the various reasons to communicate in writing
- Understand the different business documents such as memos, agendas, reports, and letters
- Know when to draft which type of document
- Discover the importance of proofreading and editing documents
- Compose emails using proper etiquette
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 and Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Instructor Led: Dawn Janis
Manager Approval Required: Yes
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK: