Flaa's Monday Memo
November 6, 2017
Great Things I Noticed Last Week!
- We had our first session of peer tutoring this past week. It was great to see our students helping their peers!
- Some great literary character costumes...Thank you for participating and modeling the importance of literacy with our students!
Nuts & Bolts
- Grades are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, no exceptions. Any Incompletes need to be cleaned by Friday.
- We will only tutor EOC re-testers for the next three weeks. The list has been updated and students have been notified. Please get with department heads or your AE partner to know if you are tutoring or watching other students.
- Please help watch exterior doors to make sure they are not being propped open. We have noticed propped doors in the athletic wing and in the Fine Arts hall.
- Wednesday Tutoring - The library will be hosting before school tutorials from 7:30-8:00 and after school tutorials from 3:45-4:45 on Wednesdays. NHS students will tutor and Mrs. Wilson will facilitate groups and any 1:1 needs. Please share with your students they will need to sign up by Tuesdays so tutors can be assigned for the next day. Sign-up sheets will be posted outside the library doors.
- Professional Development - Professional Dress
- Girls Basketball vs Castleberry @ SHS, 5pm
- CFA English/Social Studies
- Volleyball Send-Off @ 3pm
- Volleyball Playoffs @ Ryan HS, 7pm
- CFA Math/Science
- Potato Bar Lunch - Don't forget your item
- FASFA Parent Meeting @ 6pm
- Faculty Meeting @ 7:45am
- Veterans Day Luncheon - 11:00-1:00
- 9th & JV Football vs Decatur @ Decatur, 5pm
- Pep Rally - Special Guests - BES
- Girls Basketball vs Lake Dallas @ SHS, 5pm
- V Football vs Decatur @ SHS, 7pm
SHS Campus Improvement Plan
The CIP serves as the blueprint for how our campus will address the needs identified in our campus needs assessment, as well as bring focus and coherence to reform activities and help ensure unity of purpose, alignment, and clear accountability.
Password - Indians
Check out our Campus Improvement Plan by accessing the link below and using the following username and password:
Username - sangerhigh
Password - Indians