How Does Alcohol Affect Driving
- Impaired vision
- Reduced reaction times
- Reduced concentration and vigilance
- Feeling more relaxed and drowsy, which may cause a driver to fall asleep at the wheel
- Difficulty in understanding sensory information
- Difficulty doing several tasks at once (e.g. keep in the lane and in the right direction, while concentrating on other traffic)
- Failure to obey road rules
- Over confidence, which may lead to risk taking
There is no such thing as safe drink driving.
"RBT YOU NEED A PLAN B" AD
The RBT YOU NEED A PLAN B promotion uses humor in videos to cover a very serious matter. The ad is mostly directed at young male drivers as they most likely to drink and drive. The website actually gives you links and tells you bus and train schedules, gives you the closest accommodations, call taxis and more. It's in interactive website and very user friendly.