Notes & Reminders
March 30, 2016
- Home & School Meeting Agenda
- Home & School Meeting RSVP
Calendar of Events
Friday, April 1
Sunday, April 3
Walk for Life
Tuesday, April 5
Dress Down for $1 - Walk for Life
Wednesday, April 6
6:15pm Home & School meeting
- The Summer Care Program at St. Stanislaus will be for the months of June and July 2016. The registration form can be found on the website (www.ststan.net) under the Forms & info tab. **No registration accepted after May 2**
- The Early Childhood Program is currently enrolling for the 2016-2017 school year. Children must turn 4 years of age by December 31, 2016. The St. Stanislaus Early Childhood Program follows the school calendar year and is designed to provide a faith filled, play based learning environment. For more information or to request an enrollment packet please call 573-636-7802, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the St. Stanislaus School office.
- Helias Project Graduation is doing a fundraiser at Culver's on Wednesday March 30th from 5pm to 9pm where 10% of all sales will be donated to the Project Graduation Night.
- Pregnancy Help Center 5K - Be a Super Hero - Save a Baby 5K Walk/Run. Memorial Park, April 30. For more information contact Pat Dudenhoeffer 635-3977
Walk for Life
FUN'raiser at Oscar's Diner
Wednesday, April 27th, 6am-8pm
2118 Schotthill Woods Drive
Jefferson City, MO
Home & School Officers Needed!!
Grandparents Day Friday, April 22
Flight times are 4/1 at 6:15pm & 4/2 at 8:00, 9:00,10:00 am
Come out and cheer on the Raiders Archery Team!!