Big thank you to community partners that provided financial support for our school in the month of August.
Tigers are taking full advantage of our outdoor spaces and practicing safe social distancing.
Fall sports are in full swing. Check out the link below for schedules and locations.
Highlights and Recognition
Each month we strive to meet our mission of providing a caring, challenging environment where dedicated educators prepare students academically, socially, physically and emotionally. Here are a few ways our Tigers ROARED during the month of August.
- All students have started the school year with a new set of expectations around COVID. They are meeting those expectations DAILY. Way to go Tigers!
- Test was the proud recipient of multiple donations supporting the social and emotional needs of our students. Join us in thanking our donors listed above. We were also the PROUD recipient of a $3,000 Stamm-Koechlin grant dedicated to providing our students with real-world experiences. Our community cares for our Tigers.
- Student fall sports began and our athletes are working hard to represent Test in swimming/diving, cross country, volleyball and football.
- Our students earned over 33,000 positive LiveSchool points since August 12th!
As we move into the month of September we look forward to many more positive academic and social experiences for all our Test tigers! #weRtest #tigerup
Highlighted Events for the Month of September
September 3rd Title I Meeting @ 5:30 Virtual and Live Options
September 9th 7/8th Grade Football @ 5:30
September 9th 7/8th Grade Volleyball @ 5:30
September 14th 7/8th Grade Volleyball @ 5:30
September 17th Cross Country Boys/Girls @ 5:30
September 17th 7/8th Grade Volleyball @ 5:30
September 18th End of the First Six Weeks Grading Period
September 21st Picture Day "Group A"
September 22nd Picture Day "Group B"
September 21st 7/8th Grade Volleyball @ 5:30
September 28th 7/8th Grade Volleyball @ 5:30
September 24th 7/8th Grade Football @ 5:30
September 24th PTO Meeting @ 5 pm
Title I Parent Meeting
If you would like to join us virtually please follow this LINK.
If you are joining us in person please enter through Door 1.
You can find all our Title I information, including our homeschool compact by clicking the Title I picture below.
- Track and monitor student growth.
- Create individualize lessons for enrichment for each student.
- Help students set academic goals for instruction.
Word of the Month
Thanks to a partnership with The United Way and #abetterwaytobe Test Intermediate will focus on a word each month. This month the word is Friendship.
Friendship is using your words and your actions to show others you care.