Seagoville North Elementary
TELPAS is underway!!
- Feb. 1-Staff Training
- Feb. 1-New raters begin online basic training
- Feb. 1-New raters begin online training
- Feb. 11-Last day to complete New raters training and verifiers complete verifying and assembling training
- Feb. 16-Monitored Calibration Window opens-Go to Library during planning to complete
- Feb. 17-Writing Narrative in the past tense
- Feb. 18-Math Writing
- Feb. 19-Social Studies Writing
- Feb. 22-Science Writing
- Feb. 23-Personal Narrative
- Feb. 29-All writing samples are due. Turn in the samples to Mrs. Martinez
World Vision-Register Now
The dates for the World Vision Teacher Resource Center distribution ARE AVAILABLE! Teachers can visit once (February through April) for free school supplies. School Contact, please forward the below information to your staff.
Online Registration Steps:
1. Access website: http://www.worldvisionusprograms.org/north_texas_partners.php
2. Click on "Event Registration"
3. Select the desired event date
4. Select the appropriate event "N. TX - TEACHER RESOURCE DISTRIBUTION"
5. Click "Click here to register for this event"
6. From the drop down menu "Qualifying Organization Affiliation" locate and click on your school name. (Please let me know if you are unable to locate your school).
7. Enter the code 6791
8. Enter First and Last name
9. Select preferred time slot
10. Click "Submit Registration"
REGISTER NOW FOR THE SPRING! GET SUPPLIES!
Dallas ISD STEM Day
Dallas ISD will see over 2,000 students, parents, and teachers at this year's STEM Day on Saturday, February 6th! There are over 80 sessions for everyone to enjoy! For more information about STEM Day or to register for the event, please click the following link: www.dallasisd.org/stemday
Sessions include but are not limited to the following:
Aerial and Underwater Robotics
Chemical Reactions and Slime
Game and App Design
DISD Math Olympiad
DISD Science Fair
STEM Day 2016
Saturday, February 6th
Skyline High School
7777 Forney Road
Dallas, TX 75227
TEI Message of the Week
New Teacher Excellence Initiative Website Now Live!
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new TEI website. The site can be found by visiting tei.dallasisd.org. The new and improved user-friendly site contains information and resources for current and future teachers, administrators and parents and community.
Teachers reminded to verify years of service in Oracle
Some TEI effectiveness levels require a minimum number of creditable years of service (CYS). Data recorded in Oracle will be used for this purpose. Teachers who have not submitted official service records from other districts, should submit this information to HCM’s Records Department by March 1, 2016. Listed below are steps to follow to check your years of service in Oracle:
1. Log in to Oracle
2. Click “DISD Employee Self-Service”
3. Click “Employee Self-Service”
4. Click “Human Capital Management Information”
5. Click “DISD Print Notification of Assignment and Salary” (3rd from bottom)
6. Click “Click for Results”
7. 2014-15 Notice of Assignment and Salary will appear
8. Scroll down
Please note, the years in profession will not include credit for the current school year. If the number correctly reflects your CYS through the 2014-15 SY, no further action is required. If this number is not correct, please submit original service records to Human Capital Management, attn. Employee Records 9400 North Central Expressway, 14th floor Dallas, TX 75231. If you have additional questions please email email@example.com or you may reach HCM at 972-925-4200.
FEBRUARY Dates for SNE
Feb. 2-After school tutoring
Feb. 3-After school tutoring
Feb. 4-After school tutoring
Feb. 5-100th Day of School & PK-2 Valentines Dinner
Feb. 6-Saturday School & STEM Day
Feb. 8-Random Acts of Kindness Week
Feb. 9-After school tutoring
Feb. 10-After school tutoring, STAAR Live Forum @ Central Elementary
Feb. 11-After school tutoring, Prep U @ 6:00 p.m., Cadre Training 3rd-5th grade
Feb. 12-SS Interim 3, 3rd-5th Grade Valentines Dance
Feb. 15-NO SCHOOL!!!
Feb. 16-Reading Interim 3, After school tutoring
Feb. 17-Math Interim 3, After school tutoring
Feb. 18-Science Interim 3, After school tutoring, SBDM @ 4:30 p.m., PTA & Black History Month Program @ 6:00 p.m.
Feb. 19-Parent Luncheon Day, 4th six weeks ends
Feb. 20-Saturday School
Feb. 22-5th six weeks begins
Feb. 23-After school tutoring
Feb. 24-After school tutoring
Feb. 25-After school tutoring
Feb. 26-Coffee with the Principal @ 8:30 a.m., 4th six weeks discipline party
Feb. 27-Saturday School
Feb. 29-Report Cards distributed