McCall Elementary's Physical Education & Fitness News Source
9:00 - 11:00 am
3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
12:00 - 2:00 pm
K, 1st, and 2nd grade
***Rainy day make-up will be Thursday - May 21, 2015***
HOW TO BEST PREPARE FOR A FUN FIELD DAY...
- Appropriate Dress: old tennis shoes, shorts, and t-shirt (or Field Day t-shirt) that you don't mind getting wet/dirty.
- Change of Clothes: a towel and a change of clothes are recommended.
- Bathing Suits: are optional and must be worn underneath your student(s) clothing.
- Re-usable Water Bottle: please send your student(s) to school with a re-usable water bottle to help them stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Photographs: Parents are encouraged to photograph during Field Day, but please limit photos to your own children.
Remind - Instant Text Communication
Communication with your child’s teacher is important! So is the communication with the PE and Fitness Coaches. As a staff, we will be publishing this PE and Fitness newsletter to fill you in on what’s going on as well as tips to help your child - and even your family - live a more healthy and active life.
To make sure you get this information as well as important announcements from the PE and Fitness Coaches, join REMIND right now. The way the REMIND system works is you will receive an occasional text or e-mail message with important immediate information or a link to our newsletter. It’s an easy way to stay in the loop. To be added, use the directions below or click the REMIND link, enter your phone number, and you’re done!