Allergan The Truth Comes Out
FALSE BOTOX CLAIMS EXPOSED BY ALBERT HALLIVIS
The American People At Risk
- sales representative at Allergan
- was told to market Botox for off-label uses that have not been approved by the FDA
- because it is illegal, he called the FDA to report this crime against Allergan
- The whistleblower lawsuit was filed under the False Claims Act in 2010
- He still works at Allergan today in Atlanta
- was joined by other whistleblowers across the country who witnessed the same crimes
The End Result
"Allergan." Investment and Stock Exchange. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Feb. 2013.
"Caregivers of Older Adults." Doctor and Patient Communication: How to Talk to
Your Doctor. N.p., n.d. Photo. 17 Feb. 2013.
"Contact Albert Hallivis." Activerain.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Feb. 2013.FBI.
"Pharmaceutical Company Allergan Agrees to Plead Guilty and Pay $600
Million to Resolve Allegations of Off-Label Promotion of BotoxÂ® Settlement
Is the Fifth Largest Amount Paid by a Single Defendant in a Pharmaceutical
Off-Label Marketing Case and Largest
Settlement in History for the Northern District of Georgia." FBI. N.p., 01 Sept. 2010. Web.
17 Feb. 2013.
"Pharmaceutical Company, Allergan, to Pay $600 Million & Enter Guilty Plea to
Settle Charges of Off-Label Marketing of BotoxÂ®." Inernationalwhistleblowers.com. International Whistleblowers, 2011. Web. 12
"Tulsa Health Department Expects To Temporarily Run Out Of Flu Vaccine -
NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com
|."Tulsa Health Department Expects To Temporarily Run Out Of Flu Vaccine -
NewsOn6.com -Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |.
N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Feb. 2013.