Harness visual, mental & physical energy to stay in the game
In-spire Coaching and Facilitation
My purpose is to assist individuals within organisations to:
- Re-energise their enthusiasm for what they do and why they are doing it
- Groom hidden talents and nurture passions
- Establish goals and purpose statements
- Help polish current skills and develop further expertise.
In-spire, through the Gain Brain workshop provides the tools and focus necessary to develop, transform and energize the individual, leading to a team full of purpose, direction and energy.
Gain Brain activities
More opportunities for physical activity at work leads to healthier employees, stronger job performance, and a boost to the business bottom line via decreased health care costs and improved productivity.
Get energetic and creative whilst exploring team dynamics and emotional intelligence through fun, interactive and challenging Boardroom Olympics.
Doodling improves Your memory, concentration, problem solving skills and reduces your stress levels , to mention just a few benefits.
Get into the habit of drawing out ideas on paper and you will never put the pen down after that.
Game involvement and contributing to team success in a light atmosphere assists to reduce the fear of rejection attached to your own ideas, making team members in the work place more willing to take risks in proposing unusual ideas.
Being able to play & have fun together makes being part of a team more enjoyable, helps to solve problems, to connect & be more creative.
Half Day Team Building costs
- Facilitator per hour =R1000.00
- Materials = R350
- Travel outside of Gauteng, Venue and catering costs not included
- Maximum 40 delegates per facilitator
- Invoice to be paid to book the session