Denver Psych Nurse Practitioner!
Up to $125,000; 4 Day Work Week in the Denver metro
Join this growing team of adolescent behavioral health providers.
Work with adolescents and families in a multi-disciplinary wellness and treatment facility and community-based sites. Provide behavioral health in partnership with an innovative team of therapists, psychiatrist, psychologists and Family Wraparound Team that are passionate about community outreach.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package including relocation allowance
· 1 hour initial evaluations in transitional and day treatment setting
· Medication management for community based program
· 5 to 7 patients per day
· Over three weeks paid time off
· 3 days for CME and $2,000
Practice four or five days per week in a diverse treatment environment which utilizes all types of experiential therapy including equine and animal therapy, dance movement and art.
• Live in downtown Denver, Littleton, Cherry Creek or another of the Denver metro’s varied and diverse communities
• Enjoy the largest city park system in the country with 90 golf courses and 650 miles of paved trails
• Minutes to 14 of the top 20 schools in the Denver metro
• Spend your long weekends hiking in Boulder or skiing Breckenridge
• Three professional sports venues, world class aquarium, art museums and a new opera house
• Unbeatable access to outdoor activities with 300 days of sunshine each year