By: Noah Larscheid
2. Half of teens (13-18) post personal information about themselves online.
3. One-third of girls (13-18) have talked about sex online with someone they've never met in person.
4. One in eight online teens has discovered an adult posing as much younger.
5. Nearly one-third of teens have talked online about meeting in person with someone they know only from the Internet.
2. Make sure you keep your passwords only to yourself and your parents if needed.
3. Never respond to someone that has made you uncomfortable or scared.
4. Notify a person of a higher position than you if someone is making you feel uncomfortable
5. Remember that some people may seem to be younger than there appear to be.